- MEDILIGHT Smart System for Wound Therapy in EC Newsletter
The European project MEDILIGHT aspired to develop a medical device which uses proven therapeutic effects of visible light to enhance ...
- Flexible, Wearable and Organic Electronics projects within H2020
MEDILIGHT contributions to journals, workshops, conferences etc. are available on this page.
- MNBS (Micro-Nano-Bio Convergence Systems) Workshop 2015, Leuven, Belgium, 12 – 15 October 2015 (presentation by project’s coordinator Dionysios Manessis from TUB introducing the MEDILIGHT project is available here)
- EPIC Biophotonics Symposium and Exhibition, Berlin, Germany, 26 – 27 November 2015 (presentation by David Kallweit from CSEM titled “Light stimulated healing of chronic wounds by use of optical waveguides and light management microstructures” is available here)
- Mannheim macht schlau, Mannheim, 29 November 2015 (presentation in German by Prof. Gretz titled “Anwendung von Licht in der Medizin und im Lifestyle-Bereich“, the programme of the event is available here)
- SPIE Photonics West, San Francisco, USA, 13 – 18 February 2016 (presentation by Rolando Ferrini from CSEM titled “Wearable light management system for light stimulated healing of large area chronic wounds” is available here)
- MNBS (Micro-Nano-Bio Convergence Systems) Workshop 2016, Otranto, Lecce 25 – 29 June 2016 (presentation by project’s coordinator Dionysios Manessis from TUB “Medilight- Miniaturized smart system for light stimulation and monitoring of wound healing” is available here)
- Becker, A., Klapczynski, A., Kuch, N., Arpino, F., Simon-Keller, K., De La Torre, C., Sticht, C., van Abeelen, F. A., Oversluizen, G., Gretz, N.: Gene expression profiling reveals aryl hydrocarbon receptor as a possible target for photobiomodulation when using blue light. In: Sci. Rep, 2016 (available here)
- WUWHS (World Union Wound Healing Society) 2016 congress, Firenze, Italy, 25 – 29 September 2016 (e-poster by Marielle Bouschbacher of URGO RID “Developments towards a miniaturized smart system for light stimulation and monitoring of wound healing progress in EU project MEDILIGHT” is available here)
- SSI (Smart System Integration) 2017 international conference and exhibition, Cork, Ireland, 8 – 9 March 2017 (presentation by David Kallweit of CSEM titled “Smart System for Light Treatment of Chronic Wounds” is available here)