- MEDILIGHT Smart System for Wound Therapy in EC Newsletter
The European project MEDILIGHT aspired to develop a medical device which uses proven therapeutic effects of visible light to enhance ...
- Flexible, Wearable and Organic Electronics projects within H2020
SPIE BiOS 2018
SPIE BiOS 2018, the largest biophotonics, biomedical optics, and imaging conference, will take place on 27 January – 1 February 2018, in San Francisco, California, United States. The conference is a part of Photonics West 2018, the world’s largest photonics technologies event, consisting of three conferences and two world-class exhibitions. Topics to be covered by SPIE BiOS 2018 include:
- Photonic Therapeutics and Diagnostics
- Neurophotonics, Neurosurgery, and Optogenetics
- Clinical Technologies and Systems
- Tissue Optics, Laser-Tissue Interaction, and Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Spectroscopy, Microscopy, and Imaging
- Translational Research
- 3D Printing
CSEM, a partner of MEDILIGHT, which will be present at the event, has submitted an abstract titled “Smart wearable system for light treatment of chronic wounds” into the “Photonic Diagnosis and Treatment of Infections and Inflammatory Diseases” conference, as a part of BiOS 2018. Click HERE for the event details.